- Digital asset financial services group BCB Group launched a real-time payments network allowing members to pay each other instantly across multiple currencies, stablecoins, cryptocurrencies. BCB Liquidity Interchange Network Consortium (BLINC) launched with GBP, EUR, and CHF support. Bitstamp is set to become the first exchange to enable transactions on BLINC.
- Gate.io has released an upgraded version of its IEO (initial exchange offering) platform, Startup 2.0, adding that KardiaChain and Meter, the two projects that launched their IEOs on Gate.io Startup in 2020, have already raised over USD 46 million in funds. The emailed press release said that the new version will have more flexibility for the projects to get listed.
- Coinbase said it has over 35 million active users in over 100 countries worldwide. Per an H1 review, the firm stated that it had experienced a 5 million-user increase on H1 of 2019.
- bitFlyer has joined the fast-growing Japanese Securities Offering Token Association (JSOTR), per
- Excite. Thus far, most of the organization’s members have been securities and financial organizations. But in recent months, a number of crypto-related firms – including wallet makers and trading platforms – have also joined.
- Bitfinex said it will be launching the Lending Pro tool in the first week of August, to automate lending and make the capital allocation on the exchange more efficient. According to the press release, Lending Pro will use customers’ preferred settings and market conditions to automatically offer and extend lending in the peer-to-peer marketplace, on the customer’s behalf, which may potentially allow users to increase their earnings.
Content retrieved from: https://cryptonews.com/news/crypto-blinc-huawei-s-blockchain-patent-xrp-s-payburner-more-7244.htm.